Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't.

(if) He's coming, its to replace the player we didn't get having chased him for 12 months, Sanchez.

But Sanchez is left wing or striker primarily, so still no t really seeing the logic. Not that I don't rate mahrez, guess the big question is how good can sterling be playing more games on the left wing?

Definitely not worth the figures being mentioned in the papers, If the club do want another winger then i would be looking elsewhere if the figures are correct. You can't keep breaking the clubs record on every new signing.

The player has to be special if you are going to break the clubs record. Laporte makes sense he's no doubt come the be the clubs number one center back for the next 6-7 years, and rightly so, if he fulfills his potential he will be one of the greatest in the world. He's a brilliant player and some of you who haven't seen him will soon be on board with that opinion. So i get breaking the clubs record to get him. However breaking it for a player who will more then likely become a rotation player?

But Sanchez is left wing or striker primarily, so still no t really seeing the logic. Not that I don't rate mahrez, guess the big question is how good can sterling be playing more games on the left wing?
Thought Pep said no to a no. 9 recently but said we will add a forward who can play all accross the front line. Mahrez will be used all over and i think he will thrive up front.

I'm glad we're playing tomorrow night. It might calm the flap fest that's bound to develop round here.

Definitely not worth the figures being mentioned in the papers, If the club do want another winger then i would be looking elsewhere if the figures are correct. You can't keep breaking the clubs record on every new signing.

The player has to be special if you are going to break the clubs record. Laporte makes sense he's no doubt come the be the clubs number one center back for the next 6-7 years, and rightly so, if he fulfills his potential he will be one of the greatest in the world. He's a brilliant player and some of you who haven't seen him will soon be on board with that opinion. So i get breaking the clubs record to get him. However breaking it for a player who will more then likely become a rotation player?
The 'club record' is a pretty arbitrary number when you consider how rapidly prices increase from one summer to the next.

Forget which side he will play as it will change the same as it has done with sterling and sane rotating in games as and when they need to against the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.