Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Andy's willingness to bring it down and play it to feet, as well as his tireless work ethic, would have impressed Pep a lot :D
Andy would’ve been a shoe in ev every week mate. No one (Not even Pep) would’ve had the nerve to tell him he’d been dropped :-)

Bet365 have a good deal of 10/1 on 2 red card tackles not being punished for this game, a special offer. My expert betting advise is that this is basically free money.

Also another promotion on first City foul to be a yellow at 3/1, another good tip.
haha.

In all honesty though I dont expect Dyche to condone that sort of shite. I expected it from Warnock and Pardew, maybe big sam's everton in a few weeks too. Not tomorrow imo

The last time City visited Turf Moor it was Sergio Agüero to the rescue as the Blues came from behind to win 2-1.

Might be wrong but I think Brady another player who won't be in the starting line up hit a screamer to put them 1-0 up.

Wouldn't play Kompany until the final now. He's become so unreliable that we should only be playing him in games where it's must win and you acan look at it and say were prepared for him to get injured for a win in this game.

If Stones is fit I'd go back to him and Otamendi, no need to rush Laporte, unlike WBA athome, we will be tested against Burnley at away, let's give him some time on the training pitch before throwing him in there when we've got a solid alternative option.

I agree with people saying Danilo at left back too, they go route one and Zinchenko will be targeted if he's at left back.

Other than the defence, the team picks itself at the minute with lack of bodies. Only thing I would say is I'd like to see Sterling on the right and Bernardo on the left.

Sterling is barely half the player on the left compared to him on the right, his left foot is so incredibly poor, we effectively lose both wide men with him on that side, stick him on the right where he is excellent and can provide width and give Bernardo a go on the left. He's left footed anyway and is capable of putting in a beautiful whipped ball as we saw last night and as we saw for sterling's goal at Cardiff. Last thing we want to be doing against Burnley is shortening the pitch by playing everything inside.

Wouldn't play Kompany until the final now. He's become so unreliable that we should only be playing him in games where it's must win and you acan look at it and say were prepared for him to get injured for a win in this game.

If Stones is fit I'd go back to him and Otamendi, no need to rush Laporte, unlike WBA athome, we will be tested against Burnley at away, let's give him some time on the training pitch before throwing him in there when we've got a solid alternative option.

I agree with people saying Danilo at left back too, they go route one and Zinchenko will be targeted if he's at left back.

Other than the defence, the team picks itself at the minute with lack of bodies. Only thing I would say is I'd like to see Sterling on the right and Bernardo on the left.

Sterling is barely half the player on the left compared to him on the right, his left foot is so incredibly poor, we effectively lose both wide men with him on that side, stick him on the right where he is excellent and can provide width and give Bernardo a go on the left. He's left footed anyway and is capable of putting in a beautiful whipped ball as we saw last night and as we saw for sterling's goal at Cardiff. Last thing we want to be doing against Burnley is shortening the pitch by playing everything inside.

Kompany is 4th in the pecking order in Pep's eyes I reckon. He won't start a final unless injuries/suspensions call for it.

Kompany is 4th in the pecking order in Pep's eyes I reckon. He won't start a final unless injuries/suspensions call for it.
This and judging by Kompanys own comments this week he knows and accepts it. We need players in finals who are match sharp. Not saying Vinnie couldn’t play but I think he is always a risk now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.