The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than quotes from Klopp and VVD, nobody on any of those links calls out any diving. The closest you get to suggested wrongdoing is the MOTD panel debating an offside proceeding one of the penalties.
You’ve missed the point and provided references which don’t back up your argument. Can you post a link to somebody in the media actually calling out diving by Spurs?
I’ll wait.

If Spurs get to the semi-final and then final of the Cup will they have to play at a neutral ground? They will have Home Advantage otherwise.

Nope.

The FA will probably designate them as the away team to give the charade some credence...

Tottenham are so cringeworthy. That fucking video of them giving Kane some boots on Sunday is so wet. Are they forgetting that he had just cost them 2 points?

They see it 'Arry rescuing a point.

Anyway, "Arringey are moaning about the trip to Dale in the 5th Round of the FArce Cup. They think that the pitch at 'The Crown Arena' doesn't quite match up to Wembers. They're dead fucking right. The perfect match would be Dale and the Golden Mile at Blackpool! They don't have a Sandy Lane end for no reason! Take it, you cockerney sofarses! Stick it on 'em Dale! Watch out for 'Arry 'falling over' a couple of grains of sand!

Are they not bothering to charge Kane for diving then? These new rules are an absolute joke
It was never going to happen because the media didn't mount operation witch hunt and sky and talksport didn't run a poll as they did with bernie and raz penalties,it's who you know not what you do

Nope.

The FA will probably designate them as the away team to give the charade some credence...
I emailed the FA over this issue months ago and I am still awaiting a reply. If they reach a semi final then the match has to be played at a neutral venue and with Spurs having played there all season it can in no way be described as neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.