The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent comeback from them tonight, scoring twice as many goals as Juve had conceded in their previous 16 matches.

Still reckon Juventus will go through, though.

Excellent comeback from them tonight, scoring twice as many goals as Juve had conceded in their previous 16 matches.

Still reckon Juventus will go through, though.

Not so sure they’ll go through. Doesn’t 0-0 or 1-1 mean Spurs go through if I’m not mistaken.

Can’t see them losing at Wembley, it will be full. Juve are over rated, parked the bus against Napoli in Serie A and won. Got outplayed by Fiorentina last weekend yet won 2-0. Really hope Spurs knock them out.

Not so sure they’ll go through. Doesn’t 0-0 or 1-1 mean Spurs go through if I’m not mistaken.

Can’t see them losing at Wembley, it will be full. Juve are over rated, parked the bus against Napoli in Serie A and won. Got outplayed by Fiorentina last weekend yet won 2-0. Really hope Spurs knock them out.

I've seen them lose at Wembley quite a few times. I take it you don't watch THKT that much ;-)

Fair play to them for coming back last night. They are a very good team and the two away goals could be crucial.

Ludicrous overreaction in the media (and here) to a good result. The tie is not over.

Great result for them last night, Juve will have a few back for the second leg though.

Looks like they like to play when the pressure is off like at Liverpool to.

If they go on and beat them at home when it matters fair do’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.