Aymeric Laporte 2018 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly suited to the way Pep wants us to play and that's all important.

Hard to judge really, less fancy passing today, again next to no defending to do - think he did alright on his 1v1 actually, didn't dive in & actually got in position to block the shot was just unlucky it deflected off the block into the corner.

I liked the quick glimpse into the future in the last 10 minutes.

King of the North... Tool up Laporte Targaryen is ready to flank you to the left. :)

Bit of red mist today which he'll need to cut out, we all think Vardy is a **** but we don't need unnecessary red cards and suspensions.
Bit harsh—not punching Vardy after he racks his studs down the side of your leg is an Olympic sport now and I thought he deserved at least a bronze for his restraint.

Couple of bits of sloppy play not least when he and Danilo made a fuck up of what looked a simple task. He is assured on the ball though. Be interesting to see who gets the game time going forward. Seems Kompany is way down the pecking order now.

Bit harsh—not punching Vardy after he racks his studs down the side of your leg is an Olympic sport now and I thought he deserved at least a bronze for his restraint.

With you he knew his limits, was always going to be a booking and no more (also not a booking if he had already been booked).

To the letter Vardy should have been booked for the challenge and then booked for the confrontation, however that was never going to happen.

I have no issue with him today and felt he was unlucky with the 1 on 1.

I don’t think he had a particularly strong game yesterday.

We didn’t see the range of passing he demonstrated on his debut, and he made a few careless errors.

With regards to Leicester’s goal, I thought he was a tad passive by allowing Vardy too much space. Nonetheless, the early signs are encouraging.

I don’t think he had a particularly strong game yesterday.

We didn’t see the range of passing he demonstrated on his debut, and he made a few careless errors.

With regards to Leicester’s goal, I thought he was a tad passive by allowing Vardy too much space. Nonetheless, the early signs are encouraging.

I thought he could have done a bit better against vardy for the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.