FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

I must be honest and say what a wonderful result, but I have seen us play better away.Thats taking nothing away form a great performance,but at times we became a bit sloppy and we could have been punished.
However,we also were guilty of some poor finishing and bad final passing,but WOW as a team performance that was a wonderful result.

They could have had 3. We could have had 7/8. What's your problem. We know we have a defence that can be got at. But so can any team??

Why do I have to have a problem ?

Can we not discuss the evolution of this team and where we are going and how we might improve ?

Surely that's the point of the forum. It's surely what Pep and the management team are obsessed about 24/7.

For me it's always the first one. Relieves pressure and means we won't face a bus for the rest of the night

I’ll be back for the return leg watching our academy play (on my birthday) so I am hoping we put on a good show. Wish I could be around for the later stages but pub watching will have to suffice.
Give me a shout and might grab a pint with you and if you ignore the views of anyone that knows me on here I'm not a complete c***, the mods I know are all away so might not get a rebuttal ;-)

Nope ! Arsenal won there 3 years ago 1-4.
Cheers for bursting my bubble oakie:-)

Basel player tried to chip Ederson from the halfway line when play was stopped. Ederson back-pedalled, then turned around (so he was facing his own goal) and kicked the ball away from underneath the crossbar, back over his own head high up into the air.
BT didn't show it but showed the bench all pissing themselves anybody got a clip of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.