Kodi/SPMC

Did you restart your router after disabling sky Sheild mate?
Which apk are you using on your phone with it?
yeah rebooted router and using gse iptv on phone but im not really concerend about the phone....its the box connected to tv i need sorting

yeah rebooted router and using gse iptv on phone but im not really concerend about the phone....its the box connected to tv i need sorting
Yeah understand that mate I was asking as its working on your phone through a different format but not great on the box, I personally know next to nothing about zgemma, does the lad providing you do some kind of knowledgebase set up for your box? As I'm guessing it could be a set up issue if it's fine on your phone through a different format

yes mate....he reckons everything is fine down his end.
were getting 60-70mps now so would the kids on the xbox or tablets affect it?
Honestly mate I'd probably say no. I suspect he might not be being fully truthful with you. Either that or there's something wrong with your box. Are you on a Ethernet connection with your box?

Yeah understand that mate I was asking as its working on your phone through a different format but not great on the box, I personally know next to nothing about zgemma, does the lad providing you do some kind of knowledgebase set up for your box? As I'm guessing it could be a set up issue if it's fine on your phone through a different format
it was freezing on my phone a bit.
im reading a vpn would sort it as sky throttle it somehow when im streaming??

Honestly mate I'd probably say no. I suspect he might not be being fully truthful with you. Either that or there's something wrong with your box. Are you on a Ethernet connection with your box?
ethernet
i know someone else using him with same set up as me and his works fine :(
nothing is ever fucking simple in my life

it was freezing on my phone a bit.
im reading a vpn would sort it as sky throttle it somehow when im streaming??
I am not convinced about throttling yet, they have the mandate to simply block the servers with court orders you see. I have seen bad lines in areas but nothing to show a specific throttling of traffic from specific servers. With the court order it would be a waste of time and effort to narrow down parameters to single out specific mpeg-ts/hls traffic just to throttle it.

I mean it may be a real thing but i would not base any actions on that premise just yet.

What's the chances of getting the game tonight on my firestick, kodi etc..?
Not used it for months cos I've been using my motorised satellite, just come to move my dish and it won't move, guessing the wind has loosened the cable and it's not exactly the weather for going up ladders : )
Is kodi pretty much dead these days?
Thanks.

Someone suggested netherland 73 as a good server on nord vpn to me a few weeks ago. This worked well.

Ive been abroad - not watched a match on aceiptv since (not at home anyway - watched the basel and wigan matches walking around disney land on my phone).

Anyone offer any alternatives as a backup?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.