Kodi/SPMC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Danamy, 30 Dec 2017.

1. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

What's your budget mate?

2. RadcliffeRick

RadcliffeRick

Anyone know what happened to UK Turks playlist? There was some really good stuff on there.

3. waspish

waspish

4. TCIB

TCIB

Here bud, been AFK at my mother's house the last 2 days. I'll nudge you at 1:30 boss when I am back home, just in town ATM.

5. Nothingbutblueskies

Nothingbutblueskies

Does anyone know which frame refresh rate 23.976 content looks best at? I've got a frequency switcher addon on spmc that works a treat but the default setting for 23.976 is 24hz. I get the dreaded judder on this setting every 30/40 seconds or so. I can change the addon to 50 or 60hz so i wondered which of these deals with 23.976 the best. I understand it works in multiples so 23.976 X2 is 47.94 and X3 is 71.91. Does this mean 50hz/fps is best? I might of answered my own question there, ha. Can some smart arse on here tell me if thats wrong and which one will work the best. Cheers

6. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

You can use the sync playback to display and adjust refresh rates option in the settings mate

7. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

As @waspish says you now require a pin for a new install, if it was installed before the pin install came out it should still work fine without the need for a pin, just sold a box on with a working turks without a pin

8. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

@waspish have you tried "sparkle" addon, looks up your street, uses acestreams /plexus, pulls from reddit streams

9. Nothingbutblueskies

Nothingbutblueskies

I've got adjust refresh rate set but havent got sync playback set because im using audio passthrough. It looks fine set to 50 and 60hz but me being a bit obsessive on the settings in kodi/SPMC wanted to know which setting was the closest match.

10. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

I think this is where the problem comes from

https://www.extron.com/company/article.aspx?id=32pulldown