Paulo Dybala

Overrated my arse...the man just keeps on scoring important goals at the right time & that's after coming back from injury.

93rd minute winner tonight against a stubborn Lazio defense showed skill, strength & finish to bag that goal.

Think he would be perfect for us but Juve won't sell unless I reckon for Neymar money.

Overrated my arse...the man just keeps on scoring important goals at the right time & that's after coming back from injury.

93rd minute winner tonight against a stubborn Lazio defense showed skill, strength & finish to bag that goal.

Think he would be perfect for us but Juve won't sell unless I reckon for Neymar money.
This. Dybala is world class. If he doesn't end up at Barca or Madrid I don't really see him leaving Juventus. Although he'd be the perfect heir to Agüero.

The big question is do we want city to be a club that spends stupid money on players? I don't want them to be. I love that they bought Jesus for 30 million while other clubs spend just under/over 100 million on players. In my opinion we have the greatest coach in world football. He can improve players so let him do that. Bring in a young player like Leao over Dybala.

The big question is do we want city to be a club that spends stupid money on players? I don't want them to be. I love that they bought Jesus for 30 million while other clubs spend just under/over 100 million on players. In my opinion we have the greatest coach in world football. He can improve players so let him do that. Bring in a young player like Leao over Dybala.
Leao is an interesting one. Can apparently play both up front and on the left. If we're looking for another attacker in the summer I think the player should be able to play in both of those positions, so Leao could definitely be an option. From what I've heard he is quick and very strong. I've not seen him play but he sounds like a promising player

think Brahim has dybala potential tbh. rather hold onto him or wait for something greater to emerge. don't think dybala is the right player to splash the amount of money he would demand. Liam Bailey is a more attractive option to me. although I do think he is similar in style to sane (not a bad thing). just will be interesting to see what attacking targets emerge for us as the summer window draws closer... not one hoping for mahrez.

Scored 10 in the first 6 games of the season and 5 since then in 15 games..0 goals in the champions league this season and still yet to score for Argentina.

Scored 10 in the first 6 games of the season and 5 since then in 15 games..0 goals in the champions league this season and still yet to score for Argentina.

Yes, he struggled in November & December but so did the whole Juve team which allowed Napoli to top the table. Then he got injured for 6 weeks. You fail to mention his goal stats last season which were impressive & bagged some against Barca in the CL & just one behind Sergio. As for Argentina, he will get his time but of course currently it's going to be tough to get picked ahead of Messi, Higuian & Sergio with the latter not having a great international goal scoring record either which says more about the team than the individual & Sergio is hardly overrated

think Brahim has dybala potential tbh. rather hold onto him or wait for something greater to emerge. don't think dybala is the right player to splash the amount of money he would demand. Liam Bailey is a more attractive option to me. although I do think he is similar in style to sane (not a bad thing). just will be interesting to see what attacking targets emerge for us as the summer window draws closer... not one hoping for mahrez.
Showing some Blind Faith?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.