Eden Hazard

Imagine how he feels after a game like this. I bet he'll push for a move this summer to Real Madrid, but if they can't pay what Chelsea wants I'm sure he'd move to us in a heartbeat instead of staying at Chelsea.

I'd happily take him, think he'll go to Madrid but as long as Chelsea buy Boufal or someone in line with their current transfer policy I don't mind. Just need Salah gone too.

Forget the way Chelsea played today, i saw nothing from him personally to suggest he has anywhere near the work ethic and attitude needed to play under Pep.

He was fucking awful and his attitude even worse.

I'd happily take him, think he'll go to Madrid but as long as Chelsea buy Boufal or someone in line with their current transfer policy I don't mind. Just need Salah gone too.
I'm have a feeling Salah is a one season wonder, and would not be as good next season.

Haha i get your point but the lack of desire to press and at times even move their feet?
It was pretty obvious that Chelsea didnt even bother pressing us when our defenders were on the ball. So thats on Conte and not Hazard.

Should have been played deeper and allowed to get on the ball and effect the game. However......

Their tactics were awful, but Hazard seems to have previous, along with a few others when it comes to appearing not interested. Strange club. Win summat and then all their players appear to fuck it off and not bother.

No thank you. Let Real spend untold millions on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.