Laporte
Delph
Fernandinho (if fit)
David
KDB
Sterling (if fit)
Aguero
Sane

Currently our strongest possible line up I think and allows to play at our fluent beast

The best result for us for the game between the rags and the scouse is a draw. I think that we would then need just another 6pts to be sure of the premier league title. So let's go all out for a another good win at Stoke.

I don't know if Fabian will be match fit, but his suspension ended with the game against Chelsea having missed the previous 2 matches against Arsenal. This made up his 3 game ban.

In terms of winning the title in the quickest time possible then yes a draw is the go.

It would mean Liverpool and Spurs could only get to 85 ( assuming Spurs beat Bournmouth ) and Manure 87.

Pretty much nailed on by them that 84 points maximum will win the title this year.

In terms of winning the title in the quickest time possible then yes a draw is the go.

It would mean Liverpool and Spurs could only get to 85 ( assuming Spurs beat Bournmouth ) and Manure 87.

Pretty much nailed on by them that 84 points maximum will win the title this year.

I agree, 84 points will be enough to win the title, there is no way the Rags or Dippers will get to 85 and our goal difference can not be pulled back.
Basically we need to win at Stoke and at Everton to allow us to win it at the Derby but the reality is no matter what happens in the Derby we have won the league already, there is no way we are not going to get 11 points from the last 9 games, AND we would only need that if the Rags or Dippers won the next 9 games getting 27 points.

Delph has served his three match ban but he I s injured, with no return date known ... did no one listen to Pep before Basel?

I must say that I'm not a fan of the extra choices for the result of the match.

I think win, loss or draw is enough and it makes the results of the poll more cohesive.

Delph has served his three match ban but he I s injured, with no return date known ... did no one listen to Pep before Basel?
What the heck has he done to himself now? It is a pity about his problems with injuries because he gives me, at least, confidence as a decent full back option

I must say that I'm not a fan of the extra choices for the result of the match.

I think win, loss or draw is enough and it makes the results of the poll more cohesive.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.