Be the 12th man, zip it!

citytilllidie

Looking st some of the decision making by the referee in the PSG / Madrid game, I can't help but feel we are at risk of dubious refereeing.

So, the teams are all lined up, with small 'RESPECT' t-shirted child stood in front of each player.
The referee's team, all proud, stood to attention in their shiny new UEFA uniforms.

The CL 'jingle' starts playing and thousands of City fans start their 'booathon'.

What is immediately going into this refereeing team's minds?

For a start, any of them with a brain is thinking, WTF!
The main ref, probably well versed by Collina, is thinking, 'We can't have this going on in the final, cheeky feckers, Who do they think they are?'

I still believe they won't have, 'new money' winning their cup.
However, to give our team and Pep every chance, we as the 12th man have to forget UEFA's 'previous' with us, show a bit of decorum and zip it for their anthem.

Then scream from the rafters to cheer this team on to a title they fully deserve. 'European Champions'!

So, 12th man, What say you?

Looking st some of the decision making by the referee in the PSG / Madrid game, I can't help but feel we are at risk of dubious refereeing.

So, the teams are all lined up, with small 'RESPECT' t-shirted child stood in front of each player.
The referee's team, all proud, stood to attention in their shiny new UEFA uniforms.

The CL 'jingle' starts playing and thousands of City fans start their 'booathon'.

The main ref, probably well versed by Collina, is thinking, 'We can't have this going on in the final, cheeky feckers, Who do they think they are?'

However, to give our team and Pep every chance, we as the 12th man have to forget UEFA's 'previous' with us, show a bit of decorum and zip it for their anthem.

Then scream from the rafters to cheer this team on to a title they fully deserve. 'European Champions'!

Boo

Agreed!

That booing has always annoyed me ... small mentality and all to the fore ... enough already, grow up!!

Until they stop trying to stiff us with crooked FFP amendments aimed directly at us, I’m going to carry on booing thanks. Booooooooooooo

So what your saying is rather than boo the anthem, sing, "the referee is a banker". Most of the clubs boo it now, it's a tradition.

It’s cowards who keep quiet who allow corruption to happen.

We’ve seen fans mistreated, FFP, FFP2 on the way, racist behaviour by clubs fans punished less than a team entering the field 1 minute late, refereeing decisions we all know are premeditated and corrupt to favour the so called elite clubs, the list goes on and on...

I’d rather get knocked out than back down doing our little bit, I know it probably doesn’t help us but at least we’re making a stand against it and trying to do the right thing. UEFA won’t allow us or PSG if they can find a way to prevent it to win the Champions League because Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern and that Trafford scum etc. have too much influence.

Boooooooooooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.