Be the 12th man, zip it!

It is NOT an anthem. It is a jingle. I will boo the bent bastards loud and proud.

You are saying that because I boo the referee he will make bent decisions !! Why do you think I boo ? Apart from the reasons I already boo the bent bastards I boo because of what you say, that the referee can be swayed by big club small club mentality.

In closure thank you for asking me to zip it but I politely refuse to do so.

If we were to get to the final, I just hope we play like we did against Chelsea so the ref cannot even try to be bent. Rip the opposing team a new arsehole.

No doubt OP you also slag of early leavers?
Anything else you can think to moan about?
We all know exactly why we boo the CL anthem and that isn't going to
change any time soon.

If you think not booing it is going to increase our chances of winning it by one single iota then you sadly mistaken.

Why do they need their own anthem? Are they a country?

****s to a man/ woman. Corrupt as fuck.

Boo away...and also ask why we need a ball on a fucking plynth.

And the fake hand slaps.

God I fucking hate it all.
Im with you. I know our owners put the greatest stock by the CL but personally I dont like it, see no intergrity in it, have never taken to it and if Im honest I dont care much how we fare in it. Its bent. I feel like every game in it is a challenge against the odds - like we may win despite everything. I cant stand that feeling. Fuck em, boo away. It shows we have more integrity and principles than UEFA that is for sure

Regardless of city it’s a great chance to show disrespect to an appalling organisation that goes to great cringeworthyvlengths to pay lip service to tackling racism whilst metaphorically wearing an I hate black people tshirt in the way it deals with racist incidents.

Only reason I’m in favour of stopping is that it’s lost its power in terms of a protest and has become tradition with some not even knowing why they are booing.

I say stop it for now as job done. If UEFA try it on again then start it again so people ask what have UEFA done now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.