Be the 12th man, zip it!

fucking waste of time and air booing when you've already paid your 60 quid in or whatever.

If you are dead set against Uefa, boycott champions league games, both on tv and at the ground. Booing isn't really going to bother them is it when they've got millions watching at home and a packed stadium?

Nowadays everything is an agenda, everyone is out to get "me"/"us". Less of the handwringing. If you feel strongly act with your feet

fucking waste of time and air booing when you've already paid your 60 quid in or whatever.

If you are dead set against Uefa, boycott champions league games, both on tv and at the ground. Booing isn't really going to bother them is it when they've got millions watching at home and a packed stadium?

Nowadays everything is an agenda, everyone is out to get "me"/"us". Less of the handwringing. If you feel strongly act with your feet
why should people vote with their feet, they like going to watch their team !!

Or go and watch your team and boo to your heart's content...which is what the vast majority of blues do...maybe the blues who hate the booing could wear earplugs or not attend the games.
I personally don't care if fans boo or not but I boo and will continue to do so and I will attend because I go to watch my team so EUFA can go fuck themselves ...bunch of bent twats.

why should people vote with their feet, they like going to watch their team !!

I know. But if they feel so strongly about alleged corruption, match fixing, financial doping and think that the organisation in question is trying to harm the team they like going to watch, surely they feel strongly enough to do something about it.

Rather than booing, which achieves nothing, in fact it is counter productive.

Don't go, if you feel as strongly as some of the posters in here do.

It is a bit hypocritical to be anti-uefa but go to a uefa organised event (but I'll cover myself by booing a song)

Or go and watch your team and boo to your heart's content...which is what the vast majority of blues do...maybe the blues who hate the booing could wear earplugs or not attend the games.
I personally don't care if fans boo or not but I boo and will continue to do so and I will attend because I go to watch my team so EUFA can go fuck themselves ...bunch of bent twats.
I hate booing in general. Not the noise. But it is the most pissy, least productive form of protest. It has become so common as to be almost redundant. Boo at half time, Boo if you don't score. Boo if the manager doesn't wave. Boo if the tea is cold. Boo a song. Boo the ref. Boo sky. Boo BT sports. Boo Uefa. Fucking hell. If you don't like it don't go.

I know. But if they feel so strongly about alleged corruption, match fixing, financial doping and think that the organisation in question is trying to harm the team they like going to watch, surely they feel strongly enough to do something about it.

Rather than booing, which achieves nothing, in fact it is counter productive.

Don't go, if you feel as strongly as some of the posters in here do.

It is a bit hypocritical to be anti-uefa but go to a uefa organised event (but I'll cover myself by booing a song)

It's not counter productive though, as people are talking about the booing and its mentioned on TV when it happens around Europe. German fans are probably more vocal than the English about UEFA problems. I love City and dont like UEFA, but why would i stop going to watch for that reason ? Many things i don't like but persevere. I hate the rags but will watch them on TV in the hope they get beat !

When FIFA and UEFA are still allowing racism into the stadium by not punishing teams, and punishing players who protest, I say BOOOOOOO!!!
When The stuffed shirts in power finally grow a pair, and ban teams, then I will stand up and applaud them.
Unfortunately, like many institutions, those at the top are more interested in keeping themselves comfortable to the luxury they find themselves in, not challenging and changing antiquated thinking

It's not count productive though, as people are talking about the booing and its mentioned on TV when it happens around Europe. German fans are probably more vocal than the English about UEFA problems. I love City and dont like UEFA, but why would i stop going to watch for that reason ? Many things i don't like but persevere. I hate the rags but will watch them on TV in the hope they get beat !
people talk about the booing, with negative connotations. They don't talk about the problems. They just say oh look, more fans booing

And it is counter productive. You think antagonizing an organisation you already perceive to be anti-City by booing a song is productive.

Productivity would be removing all City related revenue from Uefa sponsored competitions, both fans and clubs. I bet the club won't. They generate a lot of cash from Uefa.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.