Do you really believe the league is over...?

'I won't be counting my chickens'. That's it. And yet everyone jumps down my throat and has a pop at me when I've actually not said anything close to controversial.

It's like North Korea around here sometimes if you have the temerity to challenge the cabal or the resident chicken-counting cleek.

I really hope we win the league against the rags, would be the icing on the cake.

Since we lost at Anfield our form is WWDWWW.

Very worrying ! So you can understand some people thinking we might lose to the team in 19th place, and who have won once in 2018.
It's unbelievable isn't it? It wouldn't be quite so ridiculous if they didn't completely misapprehend what 'typical City' actually means in reality. The notion that this club, even when we were shit, has always fucked up when it matters is utterly absurd and contrary to clear evidence. Some people simply seem to enjoy the experience of wetting their knickers. It's the only logical explanation.

Our next 4 games are nightmares. Stoke, Everton and Spurs away with the rags at home in between.

I'm not counting any chickens yet.
Do you ever ? ;)
He does, he just presumes they're all dead, their meat has been contaminated, the bottom has fallen out of the feather market and waste disposal fees have tripled.

It's like North Korea around here sometimes if you have the temerity to challenge the cabal or the resident chicken-counting cleek.

Its a real fucker when someone has an opinion about what you have just said.

Yours....the cabal ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.