IF we win the title against the Rags...

I'm pleased their out but does this give them a little advantage as they won't have a European game leading up to it?
We could play a tough away game on the Wednesday come back Thursday and not have a lot of prep time if the fixture doesn't move.
We could also be in a decent groove with playing two games a week at this stage of the season doesn’t allow your mind and body to anti-climax, it’s focus focus focus

IF we win the title against the rags would that be a better feeling than winning it in the last minute in 2012? There would certainly be plenty of satisfaction winning against the rags and the anti-football PEG likes them to play! But the sheer excitement of Aguerrrrrooooos winner in 2012 would be hard to beat IMHO.

No, although it would be great the last minute winner can't be beaten, that picture of Phil Jones face still makes me laugh! :)

Winning the title out from under their celebrations at Sunderland in a dramatic added time comeback will forever be the most dramatic title win for me.

However... if we beat them comprehensively, say 4-0 or better, in front of our home crowd and win the league by 19 points while setting records for point totals, goals, etc... that would certainly be one to always be remembered.

Winning 3-0 15 minutes to go , it would be a proper Emptyhad ..well in their section anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.