United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, Mr Football was saying that he wanted to draw Liverpool in the last eight.

This morning, he said he didn’t care that the rags are out, as they still have the FA Cup.

Typical arrogant rag.

the media want the rags to be more like us, isn't it lovely.
It’s delightful.

Only in my wildest dreams when I was a lad would I have considered the possibility that one day the world press would be saying “Why United need to look to City for inspiration to become a “big club” again.”

Neil Ashton gave all rag players at least a 6/10 in his report and Sanchez a 7! Almost spat out my tea reading it.

Cundy on Talksport last night said this defeat will be the defining point in the Gouger's tenure at Utd. I tend to agree with him, they may win the FA Cup (hopefully not as Spurs and Chelsea are still in the competition) but I detect a lot of unrest from the Stretford/Home counties/ Dublin masses.

Mourinho is a busted flush and Pep always has the beating of Mourinho.
Because football will always prevail over anti-football.

Neil Ashton gave all rag players at least a 6/10 in his report and Sanchez a 7! Almost spat out my tea reading it.

Perhaps Custis threatened to sit on him if he didn't? Or whined at his brother to edit the figures?

Sadly Custis isn't on Sunday Supplement this weekend - Andy Dunn (Mirror), Matt Dunn (Express), Stuart James (Guardian)

It's weird. For some reason, which I can't figure out, people in work today are avoiding me. These are the same people who were very keen to talk to me on the morning after the Wigan game.
When you last have a shower :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.