How many points to win the league?

It has already been brought in suggesting they will now be well rested for the derby.
If we only have to win one more game to be champions, I suspect our players will get through the derby purely on adrenaline so rest shouldn't be a big factor.

If we only have to win one more game to be champions, I suspect our players will get through the derby purely on adrenaline so rest shouldn't be a big factor.

Agreed dont think it will even be an issue. Pep resting players between 1st and 2nd leg of the CL matches, might be more of a threat. I would still expect a half way to 2nd 11 to beat the twats at home and finish it off. Come to think of it, that would be even better the likes of Foden and Diaz starting and still humping them to win the league.

Agreed dont think it will even be an issue. Pep resting players between 1st and 2nd leg of the CL matches, might be more of a threat. I would still expect a half way to 2nd 11 to beat the twats at home and finish it off. Come to think of it, that would be even better the likes of Foden and Diaz starting and still humping them to win the league.
Ha playing kids that we never play according to them.

If swansea beat the rags
Then we beat everton
can we win the league by proxy on sunday if chelsea beat spurs???

Only thinking if that happened going into qtrs as champions would surely be a boost rather than worrying about having to do it between legs

If swansea beat the rags
Then we beat everton
can we win the league by proxy on sunday if chelsea beat spurs???

Only thinking if that happened going into qtrs as champions would surely be a boost rather than worrying about having to do it between legs
No, we'd still be on 84 points and they'd be able to get a maximum of 86, the dippers could potentially get 84. The only thing that would change is a draw in the derby would be good enough to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.