Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time the Everton game comes around he’ll be in full training for almost 4 weeks so I expect him to get a sub appearance in that game.

Sub appearance in the Everton game and the derby would be good, start him in the 2nd leg

Sub appearance in the Everton game and the derby would be good, start him in the 2nd leg

Think it would still be too early for him. Pep said he needs to be eased in order to avoid risking muscle injury.

I could see sub appearances vs Everton and rags. Then a start at Spurs.

Anyway Delph is more defensively solid and I would prefer him against Pool.

Think it would still be too early for him. Pep said he needs to be eased in order to avoid risking muscle injury.

I could see sub appearances vs Everton and rags. Then a start at Spurs.

Anyway Delph is more defensively solid and I would prefer him against Pool.
Can a small number of seniors not play with the kids when they are coming back from injury? That used to be the case.

Clichy never had the ability to cross. Nothing pissed me off more than seeing us finally work it wide to create an opportunity to cross the ball and Clichy, after running 70 yards to get there, tamely passed it back to Silva or Yaya.
That must have been hell, watching him win 2 premier leagues and 2 league cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.