Madeleine McCann

One of the more plausible theories is they had given Madeline sleeping tablets so she would not come and disturb them whilst having a gay old time with friends.

When she was checked on she had passed away (eg - overdose, suffocation) and they panicked and disposed of the body.
This is definitely possible. Either she died of an overdose, or she sustained a fatal injury due to a fall through being whacked out on sleeping tablets.

Those interested in this story should Google john james on Madeleine McCann.
He takes a bit of a scattergun approach to his thoughts and findings but definitely worth a look.
Interesting read, cheers. Theres some really bizarre inconsistencies and evidence.

I also find the mob role, groupthink, lynch mob outrage about the McCanns disgusting. I mean variations on the phrase "They shouldn't have left them alone" must have been repeated literally billion of times over the last ten years. Do none of you pityless clowns not think that these people haven't considered that before?

Makes me sick. When I look back through the years I can think of many mistakes I have made which potentially endangered my children's lives. I almost had a 60 mph head on collision over Christmas with all three of my kids in the car because I was turning the radio over. I let my non-swimming boys go on a speedboat without a lifejacket once. I can remember my wife and I getting really pissed and sharing a bed with our daughter when she was only a few months old. We all make mistakes. They made a big one but the price they paid could not be any higher.

Well fucking said DD.
The usual high horse holier than though brigade can't wait to regale us with their theories and then attack the parents.

What?

I the grand scheme of things this is as plausible if not more plausible than the McCann's version of events.

Are you mad? It's entirely plausible that someone forced open the doors, carried her out, re-unforced the doors so that no one could tell they'd been forced open and then made off with her without anyone actually noticing.

Same old BS on here as per the previous threads. If you look at the evidence objectively you will see there is practically no way they could be involved. The window of opportunity is very small and covers the early evening where the resort / surrounding roads would have been busy. They had no car on the evening in question or for weeks afterwards. What exactly could they have done and not been caught? The conspiracy theories around this are total BS. You can dislike them if you want but that does not make them guilty of anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.