Madeleine McCann

Well there's been dozens of theories I've read, none better than Gerry starting up the furnace at the pet crematorium.
there is something off about the whole thing to me and I cant put my finger on it.
I don't trust Gerry tbh...

what is the general consensus on the Maddie McCann case?
Do people lean toward the McCanns having something to do with it?

this case hit the times just as social media was bubbling, twitter was only a year old when Maddie disappeared - this meant the parents really felt the full force of social media lynch mob, come this came countless of theories, youtubes videos about their body language and other complete shite, the hatred grew and grew and despite so many debunked myths the same cycle of accusations return

this case hit the times just as social media was bubbling, twitter was only a year old when Maddie disappeared - this meant the parents really felt the full force of social media lynch mob, come this came countless of theories, youtubes videos about their body language and other complete shite, the hatred grew and grew and despite so many debunked myths the same cycle of accusations return
do you believe the through the window kidnapping story or do you think something is slightly off about the whole thing?

“Sorry your honour, I made a mistake (more than once that week truth be told)” is no defence under the law.

Deliberate, sustained, repeated child neglect is a criminal offence.

Unless you are a pair of middle class doctors, natch.

I also find the mob role, groupthink, lynch mob outrage about the McCanns disgusting. I mean variations on the phrase "They shouldn't have left them alone" must have been repeated literally billion of times over the last ten years. Do none of you pityless clowns not think that these people haven't considered that before?

Makes me sick. When I look back through the years I can think of many mistakes I have made which potentially endangered my children's lives. I almost had a 60 mph head on collision over Christmas with all three of my kids in the car because I was turning the radio over. I let my non-swimming boys go on a speedboat without a lifejacket once. I can remember my wife and I getting really pissed and sharing a bed with our daughter when she was only a few months old. We all make mistakes. They made a big one but the price they paid could not be any higher.

Agree completely DD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.