Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

You can do it with no photo mate, my pal forgot his season card the other week and gave all his details to one of the blue bibs and they let him in. When we played Roma away I got a little tipsy and lost my ticket, as I was in the process of trying to blag/jib my way in and a nice lady from city approached me and asked for all my details and then let me in. Both of these are without phones or photos so I don't think the lad is bullshitting.

I've done the same 4 times in the last 2 seasons.
As long as you have proof of ID and your address you don't even need your supporter number but it helps. Blue bibs take you to the side entry gate and let you in with a quick word to security.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...18-25-year-olds-attempt-improve-old-trafford/

fair play to united. they are actually trying to do something about the lack of young people in the ground. they've created a £ 285, 18-25 year old season ticket catergory in the stretford end.
"it starts to demonstrate an understanding that groups of young adults have felt priced out in the past, particularly at the transition point from youth to full adult pricing.” - i think this sums it up and i only wish we follow them and do something similar.

theyve also frozen their season ticket prices again for the 7th straight year. i get its united and all that, but they are going the right way with prices and we should do the same.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...18-25-year-olds-attempt-improve-old-trafford/

fair play to united. they are actually trying to do something about the lack of young people in the ground. they've created a £ 285, 18-25 year old season ticket catergory in the stretford end.
"it starts to demonstrate an understanding that groups of young adults have felt priced out in the past, particularly at the transition point from youth to full adult pricing.” - i think this sums it up and i only wish we follow them and do something similar.

theyve also frozen their season ticket prices again for the 7th straight year. i get its united and all that, but they are going the right way with prices and we should do the same.

Yeah, that’s good from United.

Fair play to them. City need to be more proactive on this front.

I'm fairly sure if the rags were dominant and winning titles as regular as they did years ago they wouldn't be doing this. They are now frightened of losing young fans to us.

The thing is this age group is the demographic we need to tap into.

We're all well aware that we have a ground half full of 50+ year olds that have been through the mill with the club.

Probably because they have 76,000 seats to fill and seem to be having problems at many a match.
We could have just as many seats as they have if we had made our terraces narrower, have you ever tried to sit down at that shit hole?

They have created the first all-standing stadium with their greed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.