Post counts

I didn't even notice,why the change of heart?

I have to say Karen you have chalked up quite a total in your time and I hope you do many more as I appreciated your willingness to update press conferences etc especially those who are too lazy to do it on their own like your truly.

I have to say Karen you have chalked up quite a total in your time and I hope you do many more as I appreciated your willingness to update press conferences etc especially those who are too lazy to do it on their own like your truly.
I reckon half mine were in the old cellar and the rest on the football,i don't mind doing the updating and match threads as i have the time to do it,i'm away in hospital next week i think so you might need to do it yourself

I did it by accident tbh whilst trying to change something else, but I'm not sure it's that big a deal having them back so might just leave it for now.
TBH Ric I (and quite a few others it seems) preferred the post count not to be displayed
I think having it displayed gives me a pre conceived idea about a poster which I dont think is good.

But its not a massive deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.