Isco

Isco will be quite the coup.

I know he's 25 himself, but will he be a good mid-long-term successor for D. Silva. (since we can ease him out as he declines with Isco - like Coutinho/Iniesta at Barca)? Or is he being signed to be a starter?

Isco's world class on his best days, so just wondering how we'd accomodate him.

bXM4q.gif

Would kill to have Isco in our side - but I can't see this happening. No way Real let him go.

Assuming that Spain play to their potential, Isco could well be the darling of the world cup - and if that happens, there's zero chance of any transfer happening.

Each (recent) world cup, Real seems to fixate on the best player, and so long as whoever that is, isn't a total misfit for their team, they go all out to buy him. Imagine how impossible any trade will be if they already own the best player in the world cup.

Apparently been offerered plus 50million for Salah. Don’t think it’ll happen, but hopefully it’s a sign Salah is off.

Sorry I don't want Isco, I want a younger version of Fern, we should scour the world and look for a cheaper option, and develop him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.