United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people get over bad defeats quicker than others. ‘‘Tis no big deal. I have always been a doom merchant where city is concerned. It’s a defence mechanism.

I get that mate. But lets buzz just a bit tomorrow eh ?? :) There's a title to be won !

I get that mate. But lets buzz just a bit tomorrow eh ?? :) There's a title to be won !

I think part of it is that for me the title was won ages ago I said prior to the Chelsea away game(I think it was palace) that if we won the next two games it was over. The league was done for me at that point. I said I didn’t want the two Spanish sides or Liverpool in the cl draw because even though we are by far the best team in England they are the only league side who have caused us problems. The champions league was the only thing left and barring a miracle the season is now done.

It’s the last step that competition

I think part of it is that for me the title was won ages ago I said prior to the Chelsea away game(I think it was palace) that if we won the next two games it was over. The league was done for me at that point. I said I didn’t want the two Spanish sides or Liverpool in the cl draw because even though we are by far the best team in England they are the only league side who have caused us problems. The champions league was the only thing left and barring a miracle the season is now done.

It’s the last step that competition

More than any other fans we should know that the titles not won till its won. Not having a party when (and if) we do it, because we are hurting about another competition (that we MAY well go out of) would be absolutely crazy and in my opinion not reflective of who we are as a fanbase and where we have been/come from. If I can party because we got safe from relegation Im damn sure I will party if we win the league whether we get beat again next Tuesday or not.

More than any other fans we should know that the titles not won till its won. Not having a party when (and if) we do it, because we are hurting about another competition (that we MAY well go out of) would be absolutely crazy and in my opinion not reflective of who we are as a fanbase and where we have been/come from. If I can party because we got safe from relegation Im damn sure I will party if we win the league whether we get beat again next Tuesday or not.
Tomorrow has always been the bigger game for me this week, I know it's not for the club but winning the league against them the beats a cup competition every time for me.

Wonder if pep won’t decide on his team until he sees Liverpool’s line up tomorrow? If they rest players, does pep? I say no obviously, but wonder what is going through his mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.