United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malmaison near Piccadilly would be my recommendation. I've watched games in there before now but not a derby... Or look at Directors Box or Brotherhood in the city centre where you can book a table.
Thanks a lot, I did think of the Malmaison but wasn't sure they had Sky in there.

I expect the strongest side.

That might mean a change here & there, due to some players being deemed to be in less than perfect condition after a midweek game,when they are assesed in training, & a change in tactical shape, but I don't think Pep will pick this team with any consideration towards the CL game whatsoever.

I have huge concerns about tomorrow. I hope the players attitudes aren’t the same as being represented on this forum. Too many are miserable, negative and dwelling on a game that’s gone. This huge game tomorrow it’s barely getting a single mention across the forum. We have a chance to win the Premier League title against United at the Etihad tomorrow. Let me repeat that...

MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB CAN WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE AT HOME AGAINST OUR ARCH RIVALS, MANCHESTER UNITED, TOMORROW!

That’s a once in a lifetime, what dreams are made of opportunity. Yet going off the vibe on this forum you wouldn’t even think we were in a title race never mind bossing one, you wouldn’t even know we had a game tomorrow judging off the top fifteen topics of the forum.

I think we all need to get a fucking grip! Wednesday is gone, it’ll never come back. We have to move on! And what a way to move on to what is actually one of the biggest games in this club’s history and everyone is moaning about a beer bottle smashing a bus window and a game in another competition that we can do nothing about.

If we spend too long dwelling on that we are running the risk of taking our eye off the ball tomorrow and losing that game.

Mods, do the right thing and lock all Liverpool and Champions League related threads until Sunday!..

Fuck the Scousers, fuck Liverpool Football Cult, fuck the Champions League... this season has always been about the Premier League title and we can win it tomorrow, again, against United.

So come on bluemoon forum, fucking shape yourselves up and get with it!

Fully Agree.

I know how important the CL is to the club but whereas I was nervous about Weds, it pales in comparison to how nervous I was pre-match against Everton. Not because I was particularly concerned about Everton themselves but purely because the match was a means to an end.

As a result of last Saturday, we have the opportunity to win the league, in record time, against the team that I have despised for over 40 years. Success in the CL may or may not come but I'm pretty certain that I won't not be around to celebrate winning the league, against them, again.

This is what I've spent most of my life watching City for. For moments like this. Not that long ago (it seems to me anyway), I was delighted with Steve McKenzie scoring a winner against them which meant nothing more than local bragging rights for the week at school. This is something different, this is an "I was there" moment.

It's also not like the Gooners winning the title at White Hart Lane. This will be at home, with 50,000 of my fellow blues alongside me.

So I'm with you mate, bollocks to Liverpool and the CL for now. Let's get this done, together.

C'mon City!!!!!

Rumours (and I stress just rumours) from different sports web sites are suggesting that David Silva and Kevin De Bruyne (and others) will be rested by Pep tomorrow. He better not!!
This is the best opportunity we will ever have to show that Manchesyet is Blue. I have been waiting 50+ years watching City for this. The CL can wait !!!!!!

If pep is true to his words I expect something along these lines

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

Delph
Gundogan
Kdb

Bernardo
Aguero (if fit)
Sterling

Bravo
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Silva
Sane
Jesus

If I wasn't depressed before I am now. Would be gutted to see this team. If we lose on Saturday the stadium will be flat for Tuesday. Need to go into that game with the championship trophy already secured.

I think the team I put out should have enough with plenty of talent on the bench. I don't expect the rags to do much attacking.

Rumours (and I stress just rumours) from different sports web sites are suggesting that David Silva and Kevin De Bruyne (and others) will be rested by Pep tomorrow. He better not!!
This is the best opportunity we will ever have to show that Manchesyet is Blue. I have been waiting 50+ years watching City for this. The CL can wait !!!!!!

Probably bullshit to keep Mourinho guessing whether he needs two busses or just the one.

We have learnt that winning leads to more wins. I fully expect our strongest starting xi.
Beating United, winning the league will ignite the stadium for Wednesday and the players will quickly back on the horse.

Guardiola is an intelligent coach and knows that anything but a top performance and win(hopefully) will see not only the ground but the players be flat.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph

Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne

Sane/Bernardo
Jesus/Aguero
Sterling.

If we get injuries, so be it. We have cover everywhere. For me, this week is more about mentality than physical condition.

Rest everyone against Spurs if this weekend goes well.

Better had be rumours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.