United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear.
Don't you realize a win on Saturday and winning the league will give us more of an inspiration against the Dippers than a defeat on Saturday?
Or maybe your loyalties lie elsewhere and it's just your wishful thinking.
Len you're at it again stop being paranoid that post you don't like are man u. Have a sneaky suspicion you're a rag

I have unsubbed from all fooball content on YT, not gone on any news site or anything. Don't force me have to extend this any longer , City. At least give me till Tuesday

Pep for United matched often says he knows how this team will play and probably knows we can this,I hope he doesn't rest players and rather goes for it.
We will start Raheem Sterling Sergio Aguero and Bernardo Silva and Dinho so we are strong here.We can put Kevin And David and take 3 points.
Of we start well and score one two say upto 60 mins we can sub players who look tired absolutely

Just hammer the bastards and all will be forgiven. I despise this lot. For years they were lying to us saying they hated dippers more etc.. So why did I get numerous texts yesterday saying 'Come on the dippers'.. and 'I hope the murderers rip you a new one' etc etc ?? Why ?? Because they are lying, snide self entitled bastards that's why ! We need this on Saturday, COME ON CITY! !

They hate the dippers more so much that our CL thread in Cafe is titled "
Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition | United 'fans' want Liverpool to progress in CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.