Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one hope that fans don't embarass themselves by booing the Uefa anthem yet again.

There is no way uefa is going to lend any helping hand in terms of draws, fixture dates,referees or let a club which boos the competition win it.
And if anybody has any experience watching UCL they know how pivotal all these off pitch things are.
Booooooo

There is fan support at it's finest!. Glory hound?, not much.
Jesus, some of the comments on here are u unbelievable, you have had non-stop success yet the negativity shown is strange.
3-0 is nothing against our defence it's still suspect.

Doesn’t mean he’ll play
I think they go with Chamberlain, Firminho and Mane. Then if the game drifts Salah off the bench. Think Pep will go Sane/Aguero/Jesus

No guarantees we even win this one btw. A silly ten mins might undo us again.

Stoke gave the tiger a bit of a prod the other month when coming back from 3-0 for a few minutes; that didn't work out too well for them

Liverpool have basically strolled into the lair/den laughing their heads off; let's see how it goes for them tonight

Quite right. I don't give a monkey's who they have fit or not. If we show up we are quite able to blow them out of the water.

Jesus, some of the comments on here are u unbelievable, you have had non-stop success yet the negativity shown is strange.
It’s not like our defence is AC Milan circa 1992.

but it's effectively 4.5-0 as we will concede 1 (at least)

I think they go with Chamberlain, Firminho and Mane. Then if the game drifts Salah off the bench. Think Pep will go Sane/Aguero/Jesus

No guarantees we even win this one btw. A silly ten mins might undo us again.
No negativety here... one trophy won another one in the bank. It’s been a great season and anything could happen tonight. Remind me again is this your year again or is it next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.