How do we get better next season?

A Messi or Ronaldo style match winner. Gerrard v AC Milan kind of performance.

This has been one of my most dark weeks as a Blue. I feel awful today.

I think Alves was going to play in big games.

It's not about being 'better' or 'worse'. It's about having qualities fitting possession sides, i.e. being consistent, press-resistant passer. For example, Rafinha is hardly a superstar, but he looked better than Walker in big games under Guardiola.
I don't disagree with this, there are just things Alves can do that Walker cannot, and never will be able to, even at the age Alves is at. Walker would have played more games no doubt, but Alves would have dipped into more games that Danillo has done, for instance. Also, it would provide a legitimate opportunity to use Walker in the 3 with Alves at RWB, the quality of his delivery is just way ahead of most RBs.

IF we are looking for another CB, I hope it would be Koulibaly. He's a tank
Wouldnt have thought we are , Pep obviously sees Stones and Laporte as his future, with Otamendi as his 3rd centre back and Kompany can still play games as can Walker. , the only way we would bring in another centre back now is if he gives up on Stones and sells him but it won't be this summer I wouldnt have thought.

- Guardiola doesn’t rotate much.

- Need some good players to be able to rotate

- Need a world class and confident striker who wants. Look at Ronaldo was shit at the start but when it matters he is present.

- Guardiola should stop wanking over Barca

- Should use a different style of play

- Players needs to stop shitting once a goal is scored against them

- Need a plan B when things gets messy it is a travesty to get out against a team with the likes of the wank Milner OX Lovren and co

We were hard to beat during Mancini time (even it was not top top), you feel once you are at the top no chance the other team will come back.

- Players needs to know that playing for city is about delivring abd winning trophies not just collecting wages and accepting losses and draws.
Sorry mate but every single word of that is bollocks.

Wouldnt have thought we are , Pep obviously sees Stones and Laporte as his future, with Otamendi as his 3rd centre back and Kompany can still play games as can Walker. , the only way we would bring in another centre back now is if he gives up on Stones and sells him but it won't be this summer I wouldnt have thought.
Not sure pep has much confidence in stones. Has barely played since that injury

I must admit, I don't think Kyle Walker is the answer. I have never been a huge fat (often considered him as a footballing athlete, rather than an athletic footballer, whose pace and strength has gotten him out of trouble a fair few times).
Given that a better RB would strengthen us, and the need for a long-term replacement for Fernandinho, I am surprised nobody has mentioned Kimmich. Is it because we think he's unattainable? Bayern don't sell many players, but I would definitely dangle a wad of cash to try to tempt them for this lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.