Premier league trophy presentation/parade

paulchapo

If and when this actually happens can whoever organizes it NOT blast out the cheesy pop music at ear splitting decibels!

Please whoever is in the know at the club can you try and stop this awful ritual? I have no problem with a quick rendition of we are the champions or an oasis track or something but then cut it. This gives the fan's time to sing and chant and connect and interact with the players. The ear splitting music just kills the whole thing stone dead.

If and when this actually happens can whoever organizes it NOT blast out the cheesy pop music at ear splitting decibels!

Please whoever is in the know at the club can you try and stop this awful ritual? I have no problem with a quick rendition of we are the champions or an oasis track or something but then cut it. This gives the fan's time to sing and chant and connect and interact with the players. The ear splitting music just kills the whole thing stone dead.

Agreed 110%

When we won the League Cup all I could hear was drum and bass, or whatever the f*** it was for 30 minutes non-stop at Wembley. It was dreadful.

So please, anybody at City reading this, can you pass it up the chain of command at City, and and ask those in-charge to play a bit of music, but let the fans do the singing. Pep and the players will appreciate it so much more.

Absolutely agree with you!

Let the fans create our own atmosphere and not have “Sweet Caroline” and other fucking inane shit blasted out at us.

Please... no music after the game!

Agreed 110%

When we won the League Cup all I could hear was drum and bass, or whatever the f*** it was for 30 minutes non-stop at Wembley. It was dreadful.

So please, anybody at City reading this, can you pass it up the chain of command at City, and and ask those in-charge to play a bit of music, but let the fans do the singing. Pep and the players will appreciate it so much more.

Fully agree with you on that ;-)

This This and only This well said PC

Won’t happen, its tradition for any celebrations to play music, watching wolves earlier and they did the same playing the usual tracks ‘hi ho Wolverhampton’ and ‘rocking all over the world’ it won’t be different for us. People moan at anything!

Won’t happen, its tradition for any celebrations to play music, watching wolves earlier and they did the same playing the usual tracks ‘hi ho Wolverhampton’ and ‘rocking all over the world’ it won’t be different for us. People moan at anything!

It's no moaning.

Fans just want to sing, rather than standing there while 'Rocking all over the World' is blasted out.

What on-Earth that song has got to do with City is anyone's guess.

It's no moaning.

Fans just want to sing, rather than standing there while 'Rocking all over the World' is blasted out.

What on-Earth that song has got to do with City is anyone's guess.
It was played after the play off final 99 and reminds me of that day every single time I hear it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.