Premier league trophy presentation/parade

It's not moaning we have endured it for two title celebration now. I said as the trophy is lifted and the fireworks and streamers go off a couple of tunes is fine but after that cut it and let the fans interact with the players. As for moaning some fuckers moan at any post or suggestion!

Oh and waiting for half an hour in the stands while they get all there kids inline
That bothers me n’all. I don’t want to applaud some bird who ive never seen before whose name I don’t and will never know and a load of hangers on who have nothing to do with the club never mind the fans. I want the players and fans to interact together

Oh FFS

what have we become ?

jesus cristos

moan moan moan

lets compile a " list " and send it to the club what is and what isn't to happen when it " happens "

FFS... If you'd have told me 20 years ago we'd be moaning about how we're presented the premier league trophy....

Oh FFS

what have we become ?

jesus cristos

moan moan moan

lets compile a " list " and send it to the club what is and what isn't to happen when it " happens "
Yes, let’s.

We pay a lot of money for our tickets so we should have a say in what we get.

So rather than being made to endure Black Lace “The Superman Song” or some other shite at volume 13 out of 10 and having to applaud Sergio’s ex-wife’s cousin and his mate from work, just let the fans create our own noise and the players interact with the fans on their own

Oh FFS

what have we become ?

jesus cristos

moan moan moan

It isn't moaning it is a suggestion and I am sure one the majority of fan's agree with. I didn't mention the players wives, mates, kids etcetera but again I agree. Let's lift the trophy and interact with the players who have won it, like we have interacted with them all season. Once that is done then the hangers on and families can come on and even some music. First let the fans sing and chant their appreciation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.