United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would probably have been less embarrasing to lose the title against you...

Now we’re waiting on Liverpool winning the CL, or will it be the usual potless trophy season and more of ‘it will be our year next year’ BS.

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
raw
when-you-win-a-board-game.gif
tom-jerry-002.gif
giphy.gif

Now we’re waiting on Liverpool winning the CL, or will it be the usual potless trophy season and more of ‘it will be our year next year’ BS.
Oh, I want them to win it. Every fucking Rag in work wants them to lose........that's enough for me. Oh, and the Liverpool fans in work are not even close to being as arrogant as the Rags.

Always nice to dig this out from the Govern pisscan. Oh how wrong was he :)

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ie-we-wont-be-underdogs-in-my-lifetime-930291
What makes me laugh is his constant rambling about disrespect, yet his classless club condone a banner about our years in the wilderness, forgetting the scum went 25 years without a title, absolute loathsome man, and his own self centred greed was his downfall at that scum of a club, my jelly and ice cream is still on ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.