Premier league trophy presentation/parade

I absolutely love the parades, something really special about them.

It’s our city, they’re our team and to have them parade through the city centre with the streets packed full of fans and see them saluting us as we salute them is really emotional for me.

Wouldn’t miss it for the world

exactly. bizarre that any city fans wouldnt want one. after years of not winning anything.

skip a trophy parade ???. we've just won the league why on earth would we skip it. we've only won a few trophies in recent years - we aren't in a position and never will be to not have a parade and celebrate. we might not win the champions league for years either.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be there.

But standing in Albert Square and then following the coach every step of the way until it speeds off (just past Shudehill I think) is much less fun than being at a game.

You don't want a parade when we've just won the double...? Bizarre.

I'll be there out a sense of duty; I wouldn't want to let the side down. I just find the spontaneity of live football is my drug and all the stage managed celebrations just aren't my thing. Seems like I'm in a minority on this one. Also, in my defence (assuming I get Southampton tickets) I'll have been at 51 out of our 57 games this season.

Never in million years. A lot of us have waited a very long time for the success we are having now and I for one am going to enjoy every single minute of it.
If the rags had won it do you think they would have had a parade and they have won two European Cups?
As someone once said... 'drink it in! You may never see anything else like this ever again!'
And you just don't know what is around the corner in this life. Milk it for all it is worth.
Lest We Forget...

i'll still be there

Who'd have thought we'd get to a point when some Blues were bored of trophy parades!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.