Adria Bernabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stopped getting myself overexcited about these Barca youths coming over. They can seem to wait to run back once they are good enough to make Barca's 1st team.

I've stopped getting myself overexcited about these Barca youths coming over. They can seem to wait to run back once they are good enough to make Barca's 1st team.
I don't get it either, none of these Barca youth will make it here, our priority is clearly Foden and Diaz (maybe Nmecha), so nobody has a chance outside of them.

Smarter options would be to go to Dortmund, or Monaco, clubs who don't have the aspirations as us and can play youth more regularly. We must be paying them more.

I don't get it either, none of these Barca youth will make it here, our priority is clearly Foden and Diaz (maybe Nmecha), so nobody has a chance outside of them.

Smarter options would be to go to Dortmund, or Monaco, clubs who don't have the aspirations as us and can play youth more regularly. We must be paying them more.

He is 16

Is he any good? You see loads of “wonder kids” these days. How highly is this kid rated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.