We’re bombing Syria

They've called me worse.

Reports of air strikes on an airfield in Homs.
Don't let them get to you mate it's a knuckle dragging pack mentality you know what you're dealing with.

The US heirarchy will be drawing up the contract to re-build the airfield as we speak and offering it to the highest bidder .

It's not just our government though is it, I seriously doubt your mental capacity to assimilate data and to be honest know what your talking about and I'm not exactly on the right wing
I’d ignore him. He adds nothing of value to this or any other discussion.

So it looks like the latest strikes have come from Israel as is being reported by the Express.

Can someone explain why Israel has bombed Syria?

Wouldn't be the first time Israel has acted without the knowledge of the US and UK and anyone that has seen the documentary 'Zero Days' about Stuxnet. Malware that woud create a virus and helped disable Tehran's nuclear programme. Only thing was they were told not to use it as it wasn't ready and the origin would be easily discovered. The Israelis used it anyway.

I think this, if true, will now see Iran make an offensive and join the field of play.

What a monumental fuck up this is turning into.

Last edited:
"ostensibly because they lacked the correct UN permits."

Why did you miss that off the end of your quote? Do you work for the Sun?
1) as quoting on my phone and missed it.

2) you know the part I missed actually lends more validity to the point.

You do know what ostensibly means don’t you?

os·ten·si·bly
/äˈstensiblē/

adverb

• 1. Apparently or purportedly, but perhaps not actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.