We’re bombing Syria

Don't let them get to you mate it's a knuckle dragging pack mentality you know what you're dealing with.

The US heirarchy will be drawing up the contract to re-build the airfield as we speak and offering it to the highest bidder .
Bidder??? Hahaha! Trump already has a mate lined up! Probably one of the NYC mafioso he knows, who do all the concrete work in the city!

Very very strange that the media can't find any evidence

Top Source:

CEO and owner Herring repeatedly ordered his producers at OANN not to cover stories pertaining to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

In October 2017, the channel said without any evidence that a "report" had been published which showed "U.K. Crime Rises 13% Annually Amid Spread of Radical Islamic Terror". President Trump later repeated this falsehood, suggesting that he learned of it from OAN.

I wouldn't suggest that it would be strange if the cable channel (I can't call them a news network) couldn't find evidence of grass at Wembley.

Top Source:

CEO and owner Herring repeatedly ordered his producers at OANN not to cover stories pertaining to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

In October 2017, the channel said without any evidence that a "report" had been published which showed "U.K. Crime Rises 13% Annually Amid Spread of Radical Islamic Terror". President Trump later repeated this falsehood, suggesting that he learned of it from OAN.

I wouldn't suggest that it would be strange if the cable channel (I can't call them a news network) couldn't find evidence of grass at Wembley.

So definitely full of cunts?;)

Other sources have since reported it.

I can see and one source you have also linked is no better than RT.

Its propaganda on an almost North Korean style where the 10 o'clock news reports that their football team has just honoured the glorious leader by beating Brazil 10-0.

Putin controls the media in his country, especially RT and they report exactly what he tells them to report and its imperative that when discussing important topics like this that linking to stories from organisations like this proves nothing, absolutely nothing.

Until the OPCW are allowed access and as of yesterday, despite assurances from Russia and Syria they wanted an impartial inspection to go ahead, they have been refused access and that is from them, not RT, not Sky news, them and you have to ask the question why?

If no chemical bombs have been dropped then let them in, inspect and report as such and only then can you rightly call out the west and its governments but until then, the onus is on Russia im afraid and no amounts of links to RT will prove anything.

I can see and one source you have also linked is no better than RT.

Its propaganda on an almost North Korean style where the 10 o'clock news reports that their football team has just honoured the glorious leader by beating Brazil 10-0.

Putin controls the media in his country, especially RT and they report exactly what he tells them to report and its imperative that when discussing important topics like this that linking to stories from organisations like this proves nothing, absolutely nothing.

Until the OPCW are allowed access and as of yesterday, despite assurances from Russia and Syria they wanted an impartial inspection to go ahead, they have been refused access and that is from them, not RT, not Sky news, them and you have to ask the question why?

If no chemical bombs have been dropped then let them in, inspect and report as such and only then can you rightly call out the west and its governments but until then, the onus is on Russia im afraid and no amounts of links to RT will prove anything.
The link, the tweet im guessing, was the same journalist that BBCRadio5 used as a reference the other day. If its good enough for them, its good enough for me.

Still Propaganda or you gonna follow Danny now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.