Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

You see pitch invasions when lower leagued teams cause a cup shock against someone better than them. Us doing it started when we was a shite team and success was few and far between. I can see it when we have played a game to win the league but yesterday was just a bit naff for me. There isn't a right or wrong opinion on this one.
Come on what's not to like about a load of people having a load of fun?

Come on what's not to like about a load of people having a load of fun?

Not saying people can't have fun, anyone who went on and enjoyed themselves then great. I just think given the circumstances it is small time now. No one will explain to me why we didn't do it under Keegan because they know it will contradict doing it yesterday. I just hope more than anything it isn't repeated in the last two home games.

I have obviously done the lad an injustice as some on here think the City fans can do no wrong. I will buy the lad a new phone for his honesty and send my sincere apologies to both him and his father.

Well what should he have done, chucked it back on the grass? It's all well and good condemning the pair of them but you've no idea what they did with that phone, have you.

calling a title win pitch invasion 'small time' is a rag thing to do. I didn't think we'd have one when we got beat by the scum because it was expected and a 'dampener' glad we did.

Everybody around me was calling for it but didn't think enough would be up for it. I was the second man on, outran 5 showsec (keeping me away from the players) and rode a slide tackle from one, ha.

Top day and that yaya song video is amazing. Love being blue. No other club will ever have anything like that.

Need to see some footage. My mates got some great pics with Mendy. I was probably with showsec at that point before I feined a deft turn ha.

Not saying people can't have fun, anyone who went on and enjoyed themselves then great. I just think given the circumstances it is small time now. No one will explain to me why we didn't do it under Keegan because they know it will contradict doing it yesterday. I just hope more than anything it isn't repeated in the last two home games.

It is not small time. The time I stand still and clap a league title win is the time football has completely lost its meaning to me. Every win is amazing and to get on the pitch and celebrate is what it is all about. Leave the boring stay in your seat celebrations to the rags. Pitch invasions are what City are all about and should always be about.

Small time is up there with deluded in my list of least favourite footy words. I doubt there'll be another pitch invasion this season but I'm glad we did. Long may we be small time.

Ciry have invaded the pitch in every single title won.

Maybe people should stop worrying about piss taking rags desperate to find something to point to, and have a day off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.