John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he’s looked a bit low on confidence since that hamstring injury so it’s good to see Guardiola giving him full public backing.
Definitely, stop start playing with regards to international breaks and Vinnie's performances lately have definitely not helped. Hopefully with a run of games we will see him back to his start of the season form

Media stating how few games Stone has played omitting thesimple fact that he has been injured , hope he has a strong World Cup because next season is make or break for the lad , no problem with his passing game but he needs to gain the ruthlessness he showed up to October , he was brilliant before the hamstring injury , will the real John Stones please stand up.

I always love seeing the difference between how pep handles a players dip in form and other, less personable, managers do it.

I hope the players know how lucky they are to play for him, and I hope Stones comes back like he did at the start of the season. I'd love to see him and Laporte command the back line for many years to come.

Pep and John Stones is a better love story than Twilight.

Actually like the comment Pep does not know how long he will be in Manchester.

Pep is someone who plans stuff out if he was leaving at the end of his contract or after a 1 year extension I think he would know.

The fact he does not makes me think he is really enjoying it and is happy to see how each season goes.

Actually like the comment Pep does not know how long he will be in Manchester.

Pep is someone who plans stuff out if he was leaving at the end of his contract or after a 1 year extension I think he would know.

The fact he does not makes me think he is really enjoying it and is happy to see how each season goes.
I wouldn't read that much into it. It's more a figure of speech. "So long as I'm here, he'll be here.' It's more a statement about his confidence in never selling Stones, than it is a atatstate about how short or long his time would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.