John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling he will have a killer World Cup and from there his confidence will be be back going into the new season.

He didn't look match fit to me, when he played at Anfield, so his subsequent loss of form might be as much down to Pep throwing him in.
He's definitely a confidence player. Hopefully the time out has done him good and he rediscovers his form next season.

Finally back.

I thought he played well today especially considering he came back from a long time out.

Made some nice passes, defensively was solid.

Injured again? Was on his haunches at one point and then had dialogue with the bench before being subbed.

Injured again? Was on his haunches at one point and then had dialogue with the bench before being subbed.
Possible calf injury, unfortunately, as I saw he was feeling it right before that exchange.

It may have just been slight discomfort so they took him off as precaution, though.

Brilliant against Tunisia. Didn't put a foot wrong all game (apart from that one missed shot) and was unlucky not to score with his great header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.