Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the dippers are going to be quite lucky.
The game is so high profile now. Clubs and police forces are collaborating and UEFA are putting the pressure on the Italian authorities.
Usual scenario is Roma attack opposition fans who fight back, whereupon Carabinieri riot squad join forces with Ultras.
But there will be so many "observers" there with their cameras plus thousands recording on their smartphones.
Think it will be an anti climax from that point of view.

Pity the Merseyside Police have no idea about protecting innocent people attending football matches.

Really negligent from them.
See what UEFA does, probably FA

My money would be on a fine which would make no difference to them, and in no way reflects the part they have played in the attacks .

UEFA / FA are absolutely useless as authorities because the dippers are one of thei major sources of income.

The whole system is corrupt .

The lack of self reflection on RAWK is staggering. United only just beat Arsenal's C team by resorting to hoofball tactics but they're 5 points clear of LFC with a game in hand and not one post on RAWK's Top 4 thread questions this or shows any concern. If this United team were within 10 points behind us, let alone potentially 8 ahead we'd be fuming.

The lack of self reflection on RAWK is staggering. United only just beat Arsenal's C team by resorting to hoofball tactics but they're 5 points clear of LFC with a game in hand and not one post on RAWK's Top 4 thread questions this or shows any concern. If this United team were within 10 points behind us, let alone potentially 8 ahead we'd be fuming.

they are virtually in the CL Final though.

such a pity that they didn't give a fuck about preventing trouble when their young cnuts were allowed to brick the City coach. Fucking hypocrites.

I was with a scouse **** this morning and he was talking about the game and the disgraceful Roma fans at klanfield.

I said to him maybe the Roma fans had seen the videos of the scouse twats bricking the city bus supported and aided by the scouse swamp wankoid cops

His response. Oh shut up it was nothing stop being so bitter.

Absolute scum of the earth. I hope they get what they deserve...

I was with a scouse **** this morning and he was talking about the game and the disgraceful Roma fans at klanfield.

I said to him maybe the Roma fans had seen the videos of the scouse twats bricking the city bus supported and aided by the scouse swamp wankoid cops

How can you get through to such imbeciles who cannot see exactly what is in front of them. Dippers / rags are to quote " two arse cheeks together " as they are so fucking deluded and entrenched in the doctrines of their respective clubs.

Seconded...

Maybe you should ask him for his bank details as he is obviously a thick twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.