Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Vienna's son-in-law is a red dippers' fan, though he’s been to Etihad to watch a match more often than he has Klanfield.

This afternoon, our grandson won his U8s league and his dad came out with a cracker! "It’s the first time for 28 years that a team I support has won a title.

I PMSL.

and I didn't think you were allowed to have an under 8's league I thought results weren't to be recorded under the FA.......just saying !!!!

21 points behind.

And without Salah's goals they would be utterly f***ed, and mid-table at best

Mo Salah FC saves their season.

IMG_2726.jpg

I was listening to 5Live after the match, and they had the Rag match on. Robbie Savage was saying that the Rags should be doing more against Arsenal. Guess which team he used as an example of who would better this Arsenal side? Yep, he actually said "can you imagine what Liverpool would do to this Arsenal side". Yep, the team who are currently 21 points behind us, and having played a game more.

Turnover will be north of £400 million in the next turnover results,it was just under £370 million last year and that was without european football.

Once you hit that £400 million number turnover wise then you can spend a lot bigger on the wage bill, the wage bill will still be under 60% to turnover after these new deals,Sturridge (140k)and Coutinho (200k) are off off the books as well.

FSG have done great work,the club is looking healthy on and off the pitch after the shambles of last 2 owners in the dithering inept Moores/Parry who were useless on the commercial side and couldn't decide on a new ground or anfield expansion and the 2 american con artists who nearly put the club under,the club finally has business savvy leadership at the top who know how to grow revenues.

When Colin Bells Boots replied to you he wondered if it was only him. It isn’t.

Now fuck off.

When Liverpool fans constantly go on about Sheikh Mansour's dirty petro Dollars, do they ever mention FSG's dirty American dollars that cleared Liverppol's debt?

Of course not. It never happened. Like with everything at Liverpool, it's brushed under the red carpet.

There's some serious lumps under that red carpet.

Liverpool Echo.

Ian Ayre says the Fenway Sports Group move in clearing £69m of debt from the club’s books is just another demonstration of their long term commitment to Anfield.

A £69m sum technically owed to FSG has been written off and converted into equity, today’s accounts reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.