The 100/104 goal chase

I tried something different this season to make my fortune LOL!
I put £5 one city winning 4-0 and 5-0 every game, showing a profit after betting on 54 games,(£540 invested todate), not massive but it'll cover the increase in my season ticket and a few beers aswell.

No - the £17,250 was from the goals bet - I only mentioned that profit as that is what this thread was about.

The other markets I actually went with higher stakes - sounds like big stakes but I could not see a downside - but of course if we had a Chelsea like implosion I would have been in dire straits,

Annoyingly I sold out around Xmas - really good profit but I have had plenty of time to think what might have been...........
As usual...send us a pic (or screenshot) or it didn't happen. ;-)

I tried something different this season to make my fortune LOL!
I put £5 one city winning 4-0 and 5-0 every game, showing a profit after betting on 54 games,(£540 invested todate), not massive but it'll cover the increase in my season ticket and a few beers aswell.

How much are you up with this angle?

How much are you up with this angle?

a old friend of mine when utd had all the glory back in the 1990s would do the same thing on there games and always come out smelling of roses. the odds was alot better then than they are now and would place small bets starting at 4.0 and right up to 6.3 and almost every game would win something hahahah

maybe now manchester city are top dogs we will see more of the same next season so weekly bets maybe the way to go and picking up little wins all add up in the end

a old friend of mine when utd had all the glory back in the 1990s would do the same thing on there games and always come out smelling of roses. the odds was alot better then than they are now and would place small bets starting at 4.0 and right up to 6.3 and almost every game would win something hahahah

maybe now manchester city are top dogs we will see more of the same next season so weekly bets maybe the way to go and picking up little wins all add up in the end

@dooie68 interested to hear your thoughts.

I checked for this Sunday and 4-0 is only 11/2 so £5 is only £27.50. 5-0 is 17/2 this sunday and we did that 3 times this year (swansea, palace and liverpool) Im sure the odds on liverpool was excellent so i calculate those 2 games at 8.5/1 = £85 and say liverpool was 20/1 (maybe higher??) 5-0 so £100 = £185.

I count 4x4-0 this year so at similar odds give or take only returns £110 against an outlay of £270. so £455 give or take.

so give or take you might break even or be slightly under but interesting bet. A few frustrating close calls could of made things different including west ham 4-1, arsenal 3-0 twice in the cup. Leicester 5-1, WBA 3-0, Burnley 4-1, Spurs 4-1, Burnley 3-0, watford 6-0. Might be something to look at.

1045 for me so

£49,591.13
€2,250 profit cashed in December on the league win, roughly £1,982

£51,573

Backed Sterling @275/1 e/w to be top scorer with 4 places, he's in 4th for a payout at 55/1 for a €50 stake, few more goals to make it safe would be nice.

€2,250 profit cashed in December on the league win, roughly £1,982

£51,573

Backed Sterling @275/1 e/w to be top scorer with 4 places, he's in 4th for a payout at 55/1 for a €50 stake, few more goals to make it safe would be nice.
Fair play to put that Sterling bet on. I thought he might have been a fringe player this season but Pep stuck by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.