Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be regarded as one of our greatest players and one of the best midfielders to have played in the Prem.

I will never forget his juggernaut charges through the middle of the park where no one could seemingly match him for pace and power. His range of passing and composure on the ball were - and still are - brilliant.

First cup my old fella saw us win was FA cup with his old fella
First cup for me was FA cup with my old fella

He gets really emotional about that win and I’d say it means more to him than Aguero goal

He absolutely loves YaYa and I think those goals had a lot to do with it
He will be very sad v Brighton

I wonder if the players realise the kind of memories and effect they have on people

I've never seen any player like him, he had the dribbling ability of a winger, the build of a CB, the vision of a number 10, the finishing of a striker and the control and passing of a world class holding midfielder.

Completely and utterly unique.
I think the technical side of his game was under appreciated.

I’m really pleased it’s worked out that, like zabba, he gets a sentimental testimonial type send off. There’s a great chance of him scoring too because he will take every setpiece.

What a fitting farewell that would be. A fairy tale. He deserves it.

In his peak an absolute beast of a player and one of the finest midfield players the PL has seen. Those lung busting runs into the opponents penalty areas and his amazing free kicks will live with me for a long time. Yaya all the best for the future.

Yaya - absolute legend and has written his own piece of history. No other player has been as important as him. Not the best player ever to have played for us but without doubt the most important. God speed my friend and thanks for the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.