Jadon Sancho

Real Madrid have been sniffing around him and his family, which is obviously a big thing for a Spaniard.

Seems his goal against them in pre-season switched them back on to him, having coveted him when at Malaga.

The money for Foden and Brahim is big and supposed to show them how much the club value both.

Pep has also had a word, so confidence is strong all be sorted by end of the month.

Great news, cheers.

Sancho too imo.

Well done to Dortmund, they sold Dembele for 100million and bought Sancho for free or compensation fee which is very low and within 2 years he will be as good as him if not better.

Real Madrid have been sniffing around him and his family, which is obviously a big thing for a Spaniard.

Seems his goal against them in pre-season switched them back on to him, having coveted him when at Malaga.

The money for Foden and Brahim is big and supposed to show them how much the club value both.

Pep has also had a word, so confidence is strong all be sorted by end of the month.

Good news about Diaz & Foden, I think Foden will stay but not sure about Diaz.

I think for us its better to keep him, but for him maybe its better to run away and go to a club where you will play every week.

Only James Rodriguez creates more chances per 90mins in the Bundesliga than him (at least 500mins played). And he only got 18 one month ago...

What I don't understand is if it was so clear to many watching Sancho at the academy that he was going to be a world beater then why didn't Pep play him?

Maybe because Pep was under pressure to deliver trophies and couldn’t gamble on an Academy product being good enough to come into the team and produce at the required level immediately.

look i keep saying it when he plays 2 or 3 full seasons than come back and say look at his record

Because it's easier to spend £43 million on Bernardo Silva than actually give a proper chance to a youngster. Now I think Bernardo will be a great player for us, but we'd still be smashing records if we'd kept Sancho and never signed Bernardo.
Nope.
Bernardo is absolute key to the future.
Month on month he has improved and he is right near the top of the appearence count for City this season. He will be able to play AM as well as RW and will be a megastar for us in a couple of seasons time.

Nope.
Bernardo is absolute key to the future.
Month on month he has improved and he is right near the top of the appearence count for City this season. He will be able to play AM as well as RW and will be a megastar for us in a couple of seasons time.
^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.