Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave? No chance he has scored 21 goals in 22 league starts this year.

Bored of this crap already!

Interesting ! Seems like it coincides when he had that problem vs Southampton which must've been around 5 years ago.

would be quite funny if Young's hack has forced him to have surgery which actually makes his knee better than if he hadn't got injured, and he goes and breaks Salah's "record" next season ;).

Sergio's performances next season could be very interesting.

I was just thinking the same

I feel like he's been waiting to really go on a goalscoring rampage for a while now and things keep getting in the way.

A player like him, in a Guardiola side scoring as many goals as we do should be getting 40-50 goals a season and easily 30 in the league, and he can do that if he plays like he has at times under Pep. He's been getting the chances too.

If his knee has been bothering him and it's now fixed, that could be exactly the kind of thing that sparks that.

I put £10 on him to break the 31 goal record this season, and I think he would have gotten close if he'd stayed fit. I'll be doing the same again in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.