General transfer rumours

FFS thats cheap??

Is it? Its psv he's potentially signing for, which with respect shows the level he's at. I doubt it would be worth having a buy back clause in there but if there is, or more likely, a sell on clause, that further reduces his transfer fee. I'd say it's good money and another example of the academy working brilliantly.

Darren Lewis‏Verified account @MirrorDarren 10m10 minutes ago
Exclusive: Spurs have opened talks with Manchester United over Toby Alderweireld. @MirrorFootball http://bit.ly/2KMKMKC

Darren Lewis reporting that they're in talks for Alderweireld. 29 year old coming into the last year of his contract, Levy wants £75m, same money as Van Dijk.

He'll improve them but United have far bigger issues, so think it would be a big waste.

Unfortunately it would be less of Smalling or Jones. Plus, Baily and Alderweireld would be a very good CB duo in my opinion, the only good thing is that both seem of Kompany-esque fragility.

Alderweireld (is a) 29 year old coming into the last year of his contract, Levy wants £75m, same money as Van Dijk.

That Levy fella is a laugh a minute, ain’t he?! £75M? World gone mad! No wonder people value the City team at well over £1Bn!!!

Unfortunately it would be less of Smalling or Jones. Plus, Baily and Alderweireld would be a very good CB duo in my opinion, the only good thing is that both seem of Kompany-esque fragility.

It might be if Mourinho played them together. Given how mysteriously Bailey fell out of favour, however, there's every chance Mourinho would find fault with Alderweireld, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.