MCFC Website is rubbish.

Gonna be awesome seeing empty seats again on Sky knowing I couldn’t give my money away.

OK, so you've got the extra 3% off us for next season.

Now use that £800,000 or how much it is and create a proper website.

We have been telling you for Months that the website is shit. You must know yourselves???

It's layout, it's user experience, in-fact everything about it is shit, and you still haven't fixed it.

You have one of the biggest and best media teams in football, and a budget to go with it, yet you can't create and run a proper website. Why?

Fans have been on the phones for hours. The website kept on crashing. Etc. Many fans have given up trying.

It's a joke and embarrassing.

Before next season starts please have a proper website in place. One that is clear, uncluttered, easy to us, and works on PC, iMac, tablet, iPhone, Android, etc.

Possibly got a contract in place with web site designers for a fixed term.

I miss this one:
569city_0.jpg

I tried to relocate yesterday so I didn't have to walk up so many of those bloody steps. Gave up after a couple of hours.
Tried to buy a season card for my son online for a couple of hours today and then gave up. Got lucky when I phoned as it only took about 90 minutes and I got him a season card and relocated as well. Shame In have to walk even more steps now as there were herald any seats left together by the time I got it sorted.

I tweeted supporter services several times who were, as usual, no help at all.

I was on the website at 5am local time (10am UK time) and happily I got my ticket, but it was touch and go. Site crashed a couple of times, it said I didnt have flash player a couple of times, I had to log in about 4 different times. it wouldnt take my payment a couple of times, then all of a sudden (after about 20 minutes pissing about) I saw there was something in my shopping cart so I hit that and checked out. I was lucky but this really is a poor website. You expect better from City.

Time and time again the ticket office fail, its not the individuals fault its the systems they have to use. For a multi million pound enterprise its absolutely shocking, image if Amaz** had the same customer interfaces, how long would they last?

No need for the mental breakdown pal.

Really ? Then you have obviously had no reason to try to relocate or buy additional tickets or contact the club for any other reason. Lucky you. The rest of us will just try to make do with our counselling sessions.

Its not great. Tried at 2pm at my window opening. Could not log in at all and had to go work at 2.30.

Have managed to log in once since 10pm and chose a ticket 2 seats away from my dad and nephew but then got logged out. I have been unable to log back in since then and have my phone on speaker and have moved from position 55 to 45 in an hour.

Ridiculous.

I have never known any other business make it so difficult for its customers to buy its products.

So infuriating. The seat that I want was showing available again when I managed to log in again a couple of mins ago. Selected but wouldn't take me to payment page.

Currently position 35 on phone whoop whoop. Will be pissed off if that seat is gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.