MCFC Website is rubbish.

Can you call The Samaritans and see if someone has threatened to throw themselves into the Ship Canal, within the last 10 minutes.
I`m now getting extremely worried about 80`s.

This is getting so tense that I've had to pour myself another glass of Glenmorangie.

Muuust keeep goooing

giphy.gif

Can you call The Samaritans and see if someone has threatened to throw themselves into the Ship Canal, within the last 10 minutes.
I`m now getting extremely worried about 80`s.
Perhaps he's giving his bank details over to a Nigerian outfit who have commandeered the City Ticket Office.

Can somebody call 0161 444 1894 and see if you get put in a queue for season tickets. This is nearly 3 hours now.

OK, so you've got the extra 3% off us for next season.

Now use that £800,000 or how much it is and create a proper website.

We have been telling you for Months that the website is shit. You must know yourselves???

It's layout, it's user experience, in-fact everything about it is shit, and you still haven't fixed it.

You have one of the biggest and best media teams in football, and a budget to go with it, yet you can't create and run a proper website. Why?

Fans have been on the phones for hours. The website kept on crashing. Etc. Many fans have given up trying.

It's a joke and embarrassing.

Before next season starts please have a proper website in place. One that is clear, uncluttered, easy to us, and works on PC, iMac, tablet, iPhone, Android, etc.
And to think not so long ago our club website won national awards , gone from one of the best websites to the worst in such a short space of time , some questions need asking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.