MCFC Website is rubbish.

giphy.gif

I was pulling for you mate.

Seriously, this is piss poor. We need to get someone high up in City customer service to look at this thread. I honestly think they would be appalled and will take action. Perhaps I am being naive but I believe the Club genuinely cares about the fans and will hopefully fix this.

Seriously, this is piss poor. We need to get someone high up in City customer service to look at this thread. I honestly think they would be appalled and will take action. Perhaps I am being naive but I believe the Club genuinely cares about the fans and will hopefully fix this.

I agree. I wonder what our Chairman Khaldoon would thìnk about this....does anyone have his phone number by any chance???!!!!.

Agreed. It seems like it's a shit show.
I don't have to deal with it personally but I feel for people like 80's shorts. I'd be fucking livid.

Agreed. It seems like it's a shit show.
I don't have to deal with it personally but I feel for people like 80's shorts. I'd be fucking livid.
I have emailed customer service asking someone to look at this thread and see for themselves how frustrated and disappointed many fans are and asking them take some action.

5am watch begins.........

Unlucky Shorts.

Feel for you, mate.

Did anyone remember Khaldoon talking about our brilliant website and ticket office in those 2 interviews?

No, neither did I.

Joking aside.

Khaldoon has asked Pep to give Shorts A Tunnel Club season ticket for his dedicated service and long career on hold, while trying to renew his season ticket via the ticket office. He will be sat next to Motty.

Seriously though. Shocking customer service. And a disgraceful way to treat the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.