City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Its is if, as mentioned above, eufa start decreeing that certain deals are overpriced. Theyll just move goalposts and change laws to suit wont they?
UEFA cannot penalise City because every one of our major sponsorship deals are undervalued though.

Even Swiss Ramble said that two years ago:

In any case, the groundbreaking 10-year £400 million deal with Etihad Airways, covering shirt sponsorship, stadium naming rights and the campus development, now looks to be under-valued, as other clubs have since raised the bar.

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/manchester-city-my-aim-is-true.html

Shirt sponsor
Etihad: £20m
Chevrolet / United: £56m
Yokohama / Chelsea: £40m
Arsenal / Emirates: £40m

Stadium sponsor
Etihad: £20m (and surrounding campus)
Arsenal / Emirates: £20m

Shirt manufacturer
Nike: £20m (rumoured to be £50m with Puma from 2019)
United / Adidas: £75m
Chelsea / Nike: £60m

It’s so corrupt, that I am totally on PSG’s side!!

I want UEFA to punish them to the point PSG take the legal case and show this up for what it is.

The whole thing is so self serving and our club seems to use it’s brains and works hard to comply. The board do a great job and we’re doing very well. We seem to be accepted in my view now, mainly due to the fact we’re not there breaking transfer fees.

PSG really did it buying Neymar, what a kick in the teeth to Barca and than the signing of Mbappe which must have involved some back handers. Why would your closest rival be so flexible within this transfer??

I think UEFA will bottle it withhold money and spending limitations will be imposed also some change on the Mpabbe deal so it is unable to be done again, if they can? They don’t want a team banned or any legal action.

One thing has really surprised me is that around 2 years ago when we sold 13% of the club to Chinese investors and since then I can't recall any major sponsorship deals from Chinese companies. Really thought this could be a very useful channel for us to exploit commercially. It's certainly a vast relatively untapped market.

One thing has really surprised me is that around 2 years ago when we sold 13% of the club to Chinese investors and since then I can't recall any major sponsorship deals from Chinese companies. Really thought this could be a very useful channel for us to exploit commercially. It's certainly a vast relatively untapped market.
We need an official noodle partner.

I want UEFA to punish them to the point PSG take the legal case and show this up for what it is.

The whole thing is so self serving and our club seems to use it’s brains and works hard to comply. The board do a great job and we’re doing very well. We seem to be accepted in my view now, mainly due to the fact we’re not there breaking transfer fees.

PSG really did it buying Neymar, what a kick in the teeth to Barca and than the signing of Mbappe which must have involved some back handers. Why would your closest rival be so flexible within this transfer??

I think UEFA will bottle it withhold money and spending limitations will be imposed also some change on the Mpabbe deal so it is unable to be done again, if they can? They don’t want a team banned or any legal action.
But Uefa will pull the trick they did with us: "if you sue, you will be suspended from our competitions"

Don't think for a second that PSG will get hit without it hitting us in equal measure. We are the real target not PSG.

See
UAE behind rival to CL? Thread...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.